Information Fluency can be defined as the ability to find, manage, and use information effectively and responsibly. Here are some resources:
- Understanding Copyright and Fair Use
- Digital Citizenship in the Middle School
- Understanding Primary & Secondary Sources
- Teaching News Literacy - Includes Resources and a Gslides
- Understanding Fair Use in the Digital World Rights – Understanding Fair Use of Information
- Analyzing Editorial Cartoons
- Understanding different forms of Plagiarism by Turnitin
- Learning how to research by Jstor - Tutorials and Videos with assessments
ASB Extended Essay Guide: If you are writing your extended essay, please refer to the latest ASB extended essay guide. Here are some additional resources:
OWL Writing Process: The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) is a great online resources to help with the entire research writing process: how to write papers and how to cite your sources properly. It has information on both MLA style and APA style..
Here is a MLA Cheat Sheet to help you with your citations.
MyBib - For citation and references
EasyBib: A nice easy online citation creator - simply paste in the URL, add any missing information, and get a citation you can copy into your bibliography.
BIBME: Another easy to use citation / bibliography maker.
Cite Fast: Citation Tool for MLA, APA, and Chicago style.
Cite This for Me: Automatic bibliography generator with plagiarism and grammar checker.
Citation Maker: This tool is probably the best one to use for books you want to cite.